Benifits of Arbitrage betting with Bitcoin
- Anonymous accounts, this means you cannot be banned for arbitraging on the sites.
- Large spreads in the odds on each website up to 8% arbitrage profits happen often.
- No borders, you can do it from any country in the world,
unlike regular matched betting.
Issues Arbitrage betting with Bitcoin
- Transaction fees, with network congestion it is expensive to send and receive Bitcoin. We factor this transaction % in to our over all arbitrage profits.
- Transaction Times, same as above, it ca ntake several hours to send your BTC.
How do we work around the seissues?
I have been using the sites mentioned below to Arbitrage bet bitcoin.
Also a note regarding the fees to transfer BTC, this is temporary, soon transactions will be practically free and instant again with an update to BTC (Lightning network).
Here is a real world example of a recent arbitrage opportunity.
Competition Soccer; English Premier League
Game; Swansea City @ Brighton & Hove Albion
Bet 1; Swansea City +0 at odds of 2.645 at 1xBit for 41.2% of total bets.
Bet 2; Brighton & Hove Albion +0 at odds of 1.85 at mBit for 58.8% of total bets.
Guaranteed Profit – 8.86%